THE SUM OF ALL PARTS DEFINES THE MASTERPIECE
MARKER Kingpin M-Werks delivers the company’s storied downhill performance at a lower weight than the similarly named model. It reflects the extensive wisdom collected during the three years spent developing the Alpinist. The mix of each binding’s best features was achieved by joining the lighter, high-performance toe piece from the Alpinist with the tried-and-true Kingpin heel pieces.
IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST.
- Ergonomic ski/walk lever
- Lighter XXL Power Transmitter
- Anti ice pads
- Ultra-light dual spring and toe piece comprised 30% of carbon.
- Ultra-light and stiff heel comprised 30% of carbon.
- Ergonomic climbing aids (0°/7°/13°)
- Length can be adjusted up to 25 mm (-10/+15)
- Dynamic length adjustment by ski flex over 6mm
- Excellent power transfer thanks to 38mm wide drill pattern
- Brake widths: 100mm / 125mm
- Total weight: 655 g
- DIN Version 5-12
EXPLORE THE TECH
Marker Kingpin Mwerks 12 Bindings 2024
MARKER’s state-of-the-art performance pin binding with DIN settings of up to 12. The Kingpin M-Werks 12 has a carbon-reinforced heel and weighs just 655 g including brake. It offers the ultimate in uphill and downhill performance thanks to features such as an XXL power transmitter and ergonomically shaped climbing aid. A very stiff, similarly carbon-reinforced front with an ISI toe piece makes the binding easier to step into, as a wide footprint with integrated stop automatically positions and aligns your boot. Kinematically optimised pin levers then allow the pins to snap shut with just a gentle push.
SHOP ALL KINGPIN BINDINGS